We are a series of holistic healing centers that offer multifaceted approaches in working with teens and their families. Most of our clients are in the residential setting but we also provide some outpatient care.
Psychiatry Provider Expectations
o Provide onsite coverage each week which shall include:
- Oversee Psychiatric care of any and all residents; along with coordinating care with other psychiatrists on staff
- Round multiple days per week or as mutually agreed upon by both Parties in writing.
- On-call is described as, accessible by phone for medication, counsel and approval until 11PM every night
- Review medical concerns/history for potential resident for medical clearance at request of Admissions
- Perform Psychiatric Assessments and Follow-up Sessions with residents/patients every seven (7) days
- Ensure that a Psychiatric Assessment is performed for all residents within 24 to 48 hours of admission
o This assessment to be documented in company provided Electronic Health Record in accordance with company defined guidelines.
- Provide collaboration and support to other team members when consultation is requested
- Attend to residents requiring basic psychiatric assistance while in treatment
- Facilitate Staff Trainings on pertinent Psychiatric issues and standards
- Attend and participate in Treatment Team Meetings weekly, on site
- Provide oversight, as director, of CLIA programs upon request
- Speak with Parents of Patients following initial assessment, prior to any medication change and within 24 hours of request
- Speak with Referral Sources of Patients regarding psychiatric matters with properly executed Releases of Information
- Assist Newport Academy Outreach Team forge relationships with Hospitals and other referral sources
- Lecture in the community at time mutually agreed upon by both Parties
- Maintain a dedication to customer service