County Outpatient Mental Health: Telehealth and In-Person Combined Position
TBH seeks to hire full-time outpatient tele-psychiatrists to work with and in various CA County Mental Health clinics as contractors.
County Department Details:
- Standard outpatient psychiatry services to County-level mental health patients
- Dynamic team including social workers, therapists, case managers, and nurses and access to the resources of developed public mental health systems
- Remote telemedicine services from home 10-hour shifts x 12 days per month or 8-hour shifts x 15 days per month
- 4 days on-site in-person (10-hour shifts) or 5 days on-site (based on 8-hour shifts)
- TBH covers approved travel costs for the in-person week
Compensation to include:
- Adult outpatient psychiatric position pays $270,000
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses
- PTO and CME accrual
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE valued at $90,000
California shares a border with Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, and the Mexican state of Baja California to the south. The state's diverse geography ranges from the Pacific Coast in the west to the Sierra Nevada mountain range in the east, and from the redwood and Douglas fir forests in the northwest to the Mojave Desert in the southeast. The Central Valley, a major agricultural area, dominates the state's center. Although California is well-known for its warm Mediterranean climate, the large size of the state results in climates that vary from moist temperate rainforest in the north to arid desert in the interior, as well as snowy alpine in the mountains.
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to the company President by using the below form or contact us for more information.
Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer firstname.lastname@example.org