Psychiatric Emergency Services
Psychiatric Emergency Services: TBH has opportunities with Alameda Health System whom are seeking coverage for John George Hospital PES.
John George Details
- 4 nights/wk. (40 hrs./week)
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team
- Provide brief medical screening/triage for walk-in and ambulance patients
- Partner with ER physician
- Provide overnight back up for emergencies
- Part-Time and PRN available
Compensation to include:
- $330,000 per year for 40 hrs.
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses
- PTO and CME accrual
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE valued at $90,000
East Bay Area
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to TBH by using the below form or contact us for more information. Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer email@example.com