San Benito County Behavioral Health
We provide specialty mental health services for people who live in San Benito County, including those who are eligible for Medi-Cal. We also offer assistance with substance abuse. As your mental health services plan, we have specific goals to:
- Improve access to mental health care.
- Work with you and other health care providers to arrange for quality care for you.
- Be sensitive to each client’s needs. As your substance abuse services plan, we have specific goals.
- Advise and assist with preventative measure.
- Provide treatment methods to overcome substance abuse.
As the participant, you also have specific responsibilities to:
- Work with our staff to choose the best staff member for you.
- Keep you appointments as scheduled.
- Call if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Work on treatment goals with your therapist and doctor.
- from the website.