Los Angeles, CA
Telecare Los Angeles Service Area 4 (LA 4) is composed of two voluntary programs, both based on the principles of an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), Full Service Partnership (FSP) and Field Capable Clinical Services (FCCS). Both support recovery of life roles and hope for members. Our programs use objective clinical information in working with members to develop choice-making skills, reduce harm, clinical risks, and increase personal strengths.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- medical and psychiatric services
- 24-hour crisis response
- case management /advocacy
- substance abuse intervention and counseling
- vocational services
- assistance with entitlements
- support and education of family and significant others
- assistance in the development of peer relationships and connection to self-help groups.
- from the website.