Kinesis North Clinic
- Medication Clinics
- Therapy Programs
Our BPSR Kinesis North Clinic is a mental health clinic that serves adults who have serious and persistent mental health issues. “Kinesis North” helps individuals with psychiatric disabilities to live and socialize within their communities. We also assist able participants in finding work in settings that match their strengths and abilities. Our services support recovery from mental health and substance abuse issues by assisting those we serve in developing skills to manage their symptoms and improve their quality of life.
Our diverse and comprehensive outpatient services include:
• Individual, family, and group psychotherapy
• Counseling for young adults (18-24 years old)
• Employment specialists to help clients with employment or educational goals
• Psychiatrists and nurses to provide psychiatric medication and management
• Case management which links clients to social services in the community
• Peer specialists to assist participants with their mental health recovery and to share their experience, strength, and hope
Kinesis North Clinic serves adults (including Transitional Age Youth) living with a serious and persistent psychiatric illness. Our clients are also required to meet the following criteria:
• They live in the North Inland Region of San Diego County, including the region’s rural Fallbrook and Ramona areas.
• They are Medi-Cal and/or Medicare insured or have no insurance.
- from the website.