Center Star ACT
- Case Management
- Court Involved Programs
- Therapy Programs
Our Center Star Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program offers 24-hour community-based treatment for individuals with a criminal justice background who have been diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness.
All clients of Center Star ACT are eligible to receive medication management and monitoring, therapy, drug and alcohol counseling, case management, vocational rehabilitation, peer counseling and support, and housing services.
Center Star ACT provides the following services:
- Psychiatric assessment
- 24-hour crisis intervention and support
- Medication management and monitoring
- Individual and group rehabilitation counseling
- Case management services
- Dual recovery treatment
- Physical health assistance
- Supportive housing
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Educational and employment development
- Peer counseling and support
Center Star ACT serves individuals who need services that are more intensive than those provided by traditional outpatient mental health services and who meet the three following requirements. He or she is:
- Between the ages of 25 to 59
- Has been diagnosed with a serious mental illness
- Has been incarcerated some time during the last year
- from the website.