Dear TBH Doctors and Applicants:
(Please feel free to post this and/or share with colleagues.)
We have several openings reflecting growth this year that might be of interest:
At Contra Costa County Regional Medical Center...
- We have two Saturday night overnight shifts per month for $36,000 per year in a PES setting.
At Alameda County Medical Center...
We have positions 3 and 4 in a four Psychiatrist expansion for Psychiatric presence embedded in outpatient FQHC clinics:
- Two full-time consultation and liaison positions available ( joining a team of 4 C&L docs) The psychiatrist will have clinical responsibilities 75% of their time (up to 6 consults per day) and have protected administrative time (for such things as curbside consults) 25% of the time. Base Salary of $210,000 for a 40-hour work week (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm), plus $10,000 in bonuses and a benefit package valued at over $57,000.
In Visalia we have two jobs:
- One full-time Staff Psychiatrist for its 48 bed adult inpatient psychiatric unit. The psychiatrist will see an average of 12 patients daily. The base salary for a 40-hour position is $220,000, (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm), plus $10,000 in bonuses and a benefit package valued at $64,000.
- One full time Associate Residency Program Director/ Consultation & Liaison position to meet the needs of our psychiatric services and our new psychiatric residency program www.kdgme.org. The Psychiatrist will provide an average of six consults per day, three in the hospital and three in an outpatient clinic, and provide 10 hours per week as Associate Residency Director. The base salary for a 40-hour position is $220,000, (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm), plus $10,000 in bonuses and a benefit package valued at $64,000. Second physician to follow in 2014.
Both positions may also include appointments to the University of California at Irvine School of Medicine for qualified applicants and have protected academic time for scholarly activities.
In Ventura we have:
Hillmont Psychiatric Acute Unit is a 43 Bed Freestanding Psychiatric Facility on the Campus of Ventura County Medical Center. Join this excellent team of clinicians in a vibrant and prestigious safety net hospital system.
- One full time position taking care of up to 12 acute inpatients (average closer to 11) in an acute hospital (Hillmont Hospital). No night time or weekend call required though it is optional for additional compensation. Salary $190,000 per year plus $10,000 in bonuses and a $57,000 benefits package.
- One full time position in the Assessment and Referral Unit of an acute hospital (Hillmont Hospital). No night time or weekend call required though it is optional for additional compensation. Salary $190,000 per year plus $10,000 in bonuses and a $57,000 benefits package.
In San Diego:
- Full time psychiatrist needed for an outpatient position in a San Diego outpatient program working with seriously and persistently mentally ill consumers as part of a multidisciplinary team. Typically one hour initial evaluations, 20 to 30 minute medication follow - up appointments. No call. Salary $190,000 per annum plus up to $10,000 in bonuses and a benefit package valued at over $57,000.
- Telecare Sonoma ACT, an ACT model program, seeks psychiatrist 18 hours per week. ACT positions are wonderful opportunities to practice community psychiatry, harm reduction and to work with mental health consumers in a non-time focused, outcome-oriented clinical-team-centered environment. Salary $85,500.00 per year plus pro-rated benefits.
I would be delighted to hear from you and/or any of your colleagues regarding the above. New positions for Psychiatrists are available on the “Job Openings” page. Check often as opportunities arise throughout the year.
We are on target for another 10% growth this year and plan to add ten psychiatrists full time by July.
Please feel free to e-mail me any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.